|Job Title:||Electrical Foreman|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 11:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company has shown rapid growth over the last couple of years and shows no signs of slowing down. They have a strong pipeline of work around Sydney CBD and Western Sydney suburbs and are looking to further grow their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Electrical Foreman, you will work closely with the Project Managers. You will manage a team of electricians and really take ownership of the project. You will be maintaining quality control procedures as well as the organising of permits and licenses.
- Supervision and management of the electrical services
- Coordinate team and subcontractors
- Review and ensuring of installation compliance
- Overview and ensuring WHS standards at met on site
- Check and prepare site reports, designs and drawings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in as an Electrical Foreman
- Have an Electrical trades background
- Education experience is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
CULTURE & BENEFITS.
- Generous and lucrative hourly rate
- Fun family based culture where you will enjoy your time at work
- Opportunity to deliver interesting projects in your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's