Electrical Leading Hand
|Job Title:||Electrical Leading Hand|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 13:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A fast-growing electrical contractor based in Sydney is looking for an experienced Leading Hand to manage and deliver multiple commercial projects. You will lead a team of three and work in a supportive team environment.
- On-site management of commercial projects
- Heavily involved on the tools, installation and commissioning
- Attend team and client meetings
- Manage and lead a team of Electricians and Apprentices
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Electrical Licence
- Experience with commercial projects
- Strong leadership qualities
- 3 - 5 years in a similar role
You will be joining a fast-growing company who places a strong emphasis on employment stability and career development. You will be working with a group of experienced individuals with strong work and team ethic. With respect from upper management you will be treated well and given opportunities to progress in your career.
- Great working environment so you will enjoy your time at work
- Strong project pipeline ensuring job stability
- Great career progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's