3rd or 4th year Electrical Apprentice
|Job Title:||3rd or 4th year Electrical Apprentice|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 16:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This growing electrical contractor is seeking to employ highly driven and motivated apprentice electrician. The company specialise in maintenance work on commercial and industrial projects and are making a name for themselves in the industry for their high quality work and professionalism.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Apprentice, you will receive ongoing training, guidance and support from the business owner. You will develop your skills and will be involved in learning both the service and installation side of the trade, ensuring you will be groomed into an all-round and technically strong Technician.
- Assist technicians with service and maintenance work a diverse range of electrical equipment and services
- Following plans and instructions
- Minor interaction with clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Commencement in a Certificate III in Electrotechnology
- Positive attitude, career-focused, and eagerness to learn
- Reliable, punctual with a desire to improve your skills
This opportunity gives you a great supportive environment where you will get one on one mentorship from the business owner. Learn more than just the technical skills and understand how a business is run to help your progress in your career as an Electrician.
- One-on-one mentorship
- Gain experience and learn from industry professionals
- Fun, supportive and approachable team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HVAC Service Technician
$30.00 - $35.00 per hour plus super
HVAC Installer - Domestic
$30 - $38 per hour plus super
$26 - $28 per hour plus super
Project Manager - HVAC
$90k - $130k plus superannuation
HVAC Commissioning Technician
$80,000 - $110,000 plus super