|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2020 16:57|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry leading Electrical Contractor is looking to employ an intermediate level Electrical Engineer to be based in their Sydney office. The company works on a wide variety of projects ranging from commercial to retail and health. This company has designed and worked on many iconic land marks all across Australia, this is a great opportunity for you to build up your portfolio.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting to the Sydney manager, it is predominantly a design based role. You will be working with strong multi-disciplinary engineering and design teams across a range of projects in the commercial, retail, health and industrial related projects.
- Turning design briefs into designs
- Review designs and tender proposals
- Finding faults and rendering designs
- Coordination of electrical designs with other services
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in Revit
- Commercial project experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of the Australian standards and building codes
The successful candidate will be given to opportunity to work in a progressive and flexible work environment and the opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting projects with long standing clients. They have a fantastic team of engineers that will ensure your transition into the role is structured and sets you up for a rewarding long-term career. This is a company which strongly encourages personal and professional development and this role will give you the opportunity to move into a team leadership position in the future.
- Enhance your portfolio with the diverse range of projects
- Earn above average pay
- Flourish in a collaborative team with strong work ethics
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's