Electrical Revit Drafter - Contract
|Job Title:||Electrical Revit Drafter - Contract|
|Salary:||$45 - $50 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 17:19|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a nationally recognised engineering consultancy company that has a strong pipeline of work established throughout Australia far into 2019. They are recognised as industry leaders in multiple ways, ensuring that they are eligible to winning multiple age-care, retail and residential projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Electrical Revit Drafter, you'll be responsible for working closely with a team electrical engineers to produce documentation for age-care, retail and residential projects. Additionally, you will be working closely with engineers and project managers to ascertain clients requirements, ensuring that accurate and efficient project design is provided to their clients.
- Building services drafting for lighting, power and CCTV.
- Collaborate with Engineers and key stakeholders
- Interact with internal stakeholders to produce documentation
- Daily use of Revit
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient experience using Revit in the Building Services market (drafting electrical services)
- Familiar with the electrical industry is preferred
- Well presented and good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage your own time and work load
The firm ensure that they provide a team based approach to their projects and for this reason, clients are assured that they will have a team of professionals working on their projects. Also, the Director is very proud of the teams created and he continually seeks was to enhance employee work-life-balance and to give back to his staff.
- Strong focus on work-life-balance
- Large projects to add to your portfolio
- Uncapped earning potential due to contract arrangement
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's