Senior Electrical Engineer - Contract
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer - Contract|
|Salary:||$50 - $60 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 08:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This engineering solutions-based company has been standing for more than 20 years and have made their mark all around the world. They have offices in Australia as well as internationally, and their primary focus is in building services. The company is very diverse in their projects and work within the Healthcare, Residential and Commercial sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Engineer you will be involved in overseeing the technical outputs. You will have the opportunity to manage your own projects and work autonomously. You will be responsible for the overall progress of your projects and will represent the firm at client meetings when required.
- Manage and participate in electrical and coordinated MEP design delivery
- Attend client meetings and represent the firm.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and Engineers.
- Adhere to all Australian Building codes and Standards.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Exceptional knowledge of Australian codes and standards.
- Previous experience in Building Services design.
- Ability to lead and deliver projects with no supervision
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are offered the autonomy and trust to complete their work. Senior Engineers are encouraged by leaders of the firm to run with their own ideas, whilst having the support of the leaders. The leaders have created a friendly work environment for all their current and new employees to feel welcomed!
- Manage your own projects.
- Work within a friendly and welcoming team.
- Join a well respected firm in the NSW market.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's