Electrical Designer - Contract
|Job Title:||Electrical Designer - Contract|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 P/H + Super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 17:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This consultancy specalises in the electrical sector of building services and have built a strong reputation within the industry. They predominately focus on age-care, commercial and healthcare projects and work collaboratively to complete projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The Director is seeking an Electrical Designer to join their team, that has the capability to complete their own design and drafting. You will be required to design and draft lighting, power, CCTV and dry fire systems for age-care, commercial and healthcare projects.
- Perform electrical services design calculations and analysis.
- Design and draft lighting, power and dry fire systems.
- Conduct meetings for clients, stakeholders and engineers.
- Adhere to all Australian Building codes and Standards.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and Engineers.
- Meet strict project deadlines.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Prior experience with AutoCAD
- Exceptional knowledge of Australian codes and standards.
- Previous project delivery in industrial and commercial sectors.
- Previous experience in Building Services design.
You will join a team of Electrical Engineers and Drafters, where you will enjoy a healthy balance of autonomy and collaboration within the team, and have the opportunity to interact with both Engineers and Drafters on a daily basis.
- Enjoy a healthy balance of autonomy and collaboration
- A strong pipeline of work, ensuring a long term contract.
- Join a welcoming and friendly work environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's