Fire Technician - Installation
|Job Title:||Fire Technician - Installation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 15:18|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a leading fire company that has been growing, they are looking to add an experienced Fire Technician to their installation team. They pride themselves on providing a high quality installation work on a range of projects across Sydney.
- Install and commission Fire Panels, smoke detectors, & Emergency Lighting
- Major installs and minor works
- Test and check for compliance adherence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with electrical & fire systems
- Prior experience in cabling or fire panel programming is highly regarded
- Electrical License or Open Cablers License
- A good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- A current drivers licence
This company is exceptional in developing their staff, which has lead to their high staff retention rate. Along with this, they are team-oriented which creates a fun work culture that you will thrive in and you will feel apart of the team on your first day.
- Above market average salary package
- Opportunities to grow into senior roles with support from management
- Great collaborative environment and job security
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's