Senior Fire Alarm Technician
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Alarm Technician|
|Salary:||$42 - $47 per hour + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 11:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Fire Company is growing and looking for an experience Fire Alarm Technician to join their service team. Majority of their work is from the commercial and industrial side with some high risk works as well. The Directors of the company have created a fun and relaxed environment perfect for a Technician who wants a good working culture and a chance to learn more about the Fire industry.
- Program and commission Fire Panels and fire alarm systems
- Present and review reports to Clients
- Service and maintain fire systems
- Install and upgrade panels
- Lead a team and train apprentices
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with electrical & fire systems
- Prior experience in fire panel programming is highly regarded
- Good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- Electrical Licence
- A current drivers licence
CULTURE & BENEFITS.
- $42-$47/hr + super + car + phone
- Opportunities to develop and move into senior roles
- Great collaborative environment and job security
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Fire Service Technician
$55,000 plus superannuation
$80,000 - $110,000 plus super
HVAC Service Technician
$38.00 - $45.00 per hour plus super
Air Conditioning Service Supervisor
$90,000 - $105,000 plus super
Project Manager - HVAC
$90k - $130k plus superannuation