Fire Tester - Wet
|Job Title:||Fire Tester - Wet|
|Salary:||$30 - $40 per hour + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 16:25|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-established Fire protection company is looking to grow its service team with a Fire Tester. They pride themselves on providing a high-quality service in both commercial and residential buildings. With a supportive management team, you will be provided with opportunities to progress within the company through guidance.
- Monthly, 6 monthly and annual testing
- Test sprinkler systems and pumps
- Fault finding
- Present testing reports to Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with wet fire systems
- Prior experience in testing sprinklers and pumps is highly regarded
- Good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- Fire Sprinkler Fitter Certificate
- A current drivers licence
CULTURE & BENEFITS.
- Above market average salary package
- Opportunities to grow into senior roles with support from management
- Great work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's