3rd or 4th Year Apprentice Electrician/Fire Technician
|Job Title:||3rd or 4th Year Apprentice Electrician/Fire Technician|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 11:20|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Fire Contractor is seeking to employ highly driven and motivated apprentice electrician. The company specialise in construction and maintenance work on commercial, industrial and museum projects and have great relationships established in the industry for their high quality work and professionalism.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Apprentice you will receive ongoing training, guidance and support from the Directors and seniors in the team. You will develop your skills and will be involved in learning both the service and installation side of the trade, ensuring you will be groomed into an all round and technically strong Technician.
- Assist technicians with service and installation work on a diverse range of fire systems
- Following plans and instructions
- Minor interaction with clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Commencement in a Certificate III in Electrotechnology
- Positive attitude, career focused, and eagerness to learn
- Reliable, punctual with a desire to improve your skills
This opportunity gives you a great supportive environment where you will get one on one mentor ship from Seniors and Directors. Learn more than just the technical skills of the electrical side but also learn about the Fire side.
- One-on-one mentorship
- Gain experience and learn from industry professionals
- Fun, supportive and approachable team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's