Fire Systems Tester - Western Sydney
|Job Title:||Fire Systems Tester - Western Sydney|
|Salary:||$25 - $35 per hour + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 11:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting opportunity has opened up with this leading Fire Protection Company, specialising in providing essential fire safety services and building compliance to their customers across Australia. With a management team that focuses not only on training but also in supporting and providing opportunities for their staff, you will be guaranteed the opportunity to progress within this firm.
- Perform monthly, 6 monthly and annual testing on fire systems
- Emergency and exit light testing
- Fire panel, vesda and extinguishers
- Hydrant, fire booster pump and flow testing
Test and check for compliance adherence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with electrical & fire systems
- MUST have at least 2 years in the Fire industry
- A good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- A current drivers licence
This company has a great reputation on the market for the quality of work they deliver on a consistent basis. Your loyalty and dedication will be recognised and rewarded with progression within the firm. In addition, this company prides itself in its unique culture, creating a fair and flexible platform upon which you may build your technical and personal skills.
- Above market average salary package
- Easy going team who helps each other out
- Fully maintained vehicle and phone
- Monthly training sessions provided to the team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's