Fire Technician - Installation - South Sydney
|Job Title:||Fire Technician - Installation - South Sydney|
|Salary:||#35 - $45 per hour + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 16:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a leading fire company that is on the grow! They are looking to add an experienced Fire Technician to their install team. They pride themselves on providing a high quality installation work on a range of projects across Sydney.
- Install and commission Fire Panels, smoke detectors, & Emergency Lighting
- Major installs and minor works
- Test and check for compliance adherence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with electrical & fire systems
- Prior experience in cabling or fire panel programming is highly regarded
- Electrical License or Open Cablers License
- Good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- A current drivers licence
This company is exceptional in developing their staff, your dedication and effort will be recognised and rewarded with the opportunity to progress within the firm. Along with this, they are team-oriented which creates a fun work culture that you will thrive in.
- Above market average salary package
- Opportunities to grow into senior roles with support from management
- Great collaborative environment and job security
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's