Electrician - Fire Technician
|Job Title:||Electrician - Fire Technician|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 11:27|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a leading fire company that has been steadily growing! They are looking to add three Fire Technicians to their major and minor works team. They pride themselves on providing a high quality work on a range of projects across Sydney from large scale commercial to sports stadium and industrial projects.
- Install and commission Fire Panels, EWIS systems, smoke detectors & Emergency Lighting
- Wiring, cable and conduit work
- Test and check for compliance adherence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with electrical & fire systems
- Prior experience in cabling or commissioning fire panels is highly regarded
- Electrical License or Open Cablers License
- A good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- A current drivers licence
This company is going through a hyper growth phase, there will be plenty of opportunity to progress within the company into more senior positions. Along with this, they are team-oriented which creates a fun work culture that you will thrive in.
- Above market average salary package
- Opportunities to grow into senior roles with support from management
- Great collaborative environment and job security
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's