Junior Fire Service Technician
|Job Title:||Junior Fire Service Technician|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 11:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Fire protection company is growing rapidly and are looking for a Fire Service Technician. They pride themselves on providing a high quality service in both commercial and residential buildings. With a supportive management team, you will be provided with opportunities to progress within the company through guidance.
- Monthly, 6 monthly and annual testing
- Carry out repairs on portable equipment and pumps
- Test sprinkler systems and fire panels
- Present testing reports to Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with portable fire equipment
- Prior experience in testing sprinklers, pumps and panels is highly regarded
- A good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- A current drivers licence
CULTURE & BENEFITS.
- Sales incentive for you to earn a big bonus
- Opportunities to grow into senior roles with support from management
- Great work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's