Fire Alarm Technician
|Job Title:||Fire Alarm Technician|
|Salary:||$40 - 45 per hour + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Ricky Cho|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 16:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Fire Company is growing and looking for an experience Fire Alarm Technician to join their service team. Majority of their work is from the commercial and industrial side with some high risk works as well. The Directors of the company have created a fun and relaxed environment perfect for a Technician who wants a good working culture and a chance to learn more about the Fire industry.
- Program and commission Fire Panels and fire alarm systems
- Present and review reports to Clients
- Service and maintain fire systems
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience with electrical & fire systems
- Prior experience in fire panel programming is highly regarded
- A good knowledge of Australian Fire Standards & BCA Codes
- Electrical Licence or Open Cablers Licence
- A current drivers licence
CULTURE & BENEFITS.
- $40-$45/hr + super + car + phone
- Opportunities to develop and move into senior roles
- Great collaborative environment and job security
HOW TO APPLY.
Click on 'Apply for this job', or contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's