Civil 3D Designer - Contract
|Job Title:||Civil 3D Designer - Contract|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 17:14|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well-respected reputable engineering consultancy provides design and project management services to the private and public sectors in Sydney. You will work alongside and liaise with industry leaders to assist in the design of a steady pipeline of projects such as, subdivisions, road & pavement, retaining wall, and bulk earthworks.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Civil Manager you will be a successful Civil 3D Designer with an excellent understanding of civil design. You will utilise your project experience and understanding of local design standards to manage, coordinate and deliver diverse civil developments across NSW.
- Designing and drafting roads, stormwater drainage, bulk earth works and sub-division projects
- Delivering projects within specified time periods
- Providing upmost design standards
- Assisting junior designers and drafters
- Liaising with relevant teams and stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related tertiary qualification
- Highly proficient user of Civil3D and Advanced Roads Design (ARD)
- Thorough verbal and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of local and government standards
This company has a flexible and fair working environment, ensuring the best of conditions is provided to their employees. Furthermore, you will report to and work alongside the senior team, giving you every opportunity to enhance your design skills and fast track your career progression opportunities.
- Tailored career progression plan
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's