Warehouse Team Leader
|Job Title:||Warehouse Team Leader|
|Salary:||$30 - $35 per hour plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 17:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading pharmacuetical distributor has more than 35 years' experience in Australia, consistently placing a strong focus on tailoring their service to suit their clients' needs. With continuous growth planned for the future, this firm is looking to add to their hardworking team with a reliable Team Leader.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading a team of 6, run morning meetings, organise the production line and ensure that the process is running seemlessly. You'll be working in a fast pace enivornment and need to ensure that every stage of the process is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Run morning meeting
- Overlooking staff
- Liaising with management
- Organising production line
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Team Leader experience is required
- Knowledge of Excel is desireable
- Previous warehouse experience is required
- An individual who takes pride in work
- High attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy, and reliable
This company promotes a supportive team environment, and ensures that each of their employees are treated with respect at all times. With an honest and transparent management team, this firm is looking for similar minded people to play a pivotal part in the continued growth of the company.
- Friendly and supportive team to ensure employee satisfaction
- Working hours from 9am to 5pm - healthy work life balance
- Immediate start - Ongoing contract with opportunity for permanency
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's