HVAC Service Coordinator
|Job title:||HVAC Service Coordinator|
|Industry:||Business Support Administration|
|Salary||$60,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly established Mechanical company has over 5 years of experience in the Mechanical industry and is looking for a Service Coordinator to join their service team. This company has worked on a number of highly regarded landmarks, from multi-million dollar construction and refurbishment projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be supporting the service team on the administrative end and working closely with the Office Manager. You will be responsible for data processing, scheduling and confirming mechanical jobs, filing site documents, managing compliance, and quotations.
- Data entry
- Basic bookkeeping
- Scheduling service work for Technicians
- Print and review service reports
- Raising purchase orders
- Generation of weekly and monthly job reports
- Provide Adhoc support to the wider team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience using MYOB and Simpro
- Bookkeeping & payroll experience
- HVAC industry exposure is highly regarded
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Hard working and ability to multi-task
Join this friendly and family oriented company with the opportunity to progress in the fire industry. You will get training and hands on mentoring to have the opportunity to progress into an Office Manager. You will be welcomed into this established HVAC company and hit the ground running straight away with their service team. They have regular team outings and since it's a family run company they understand the importance of flexibility in your work for that optimal work life balance.
- Onsite parking available
- Great team culture, friendly, warm and easy going
- Regular training sessions to constantly develop your skill set
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C