Fire Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Fire Operations Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 17:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry recognised company is looking to grow their team and are looking for someone with great experience and knowledge in the Fire industry to hand the operations side of the company.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY.
As the Operations Manager, you will take a leadership role in overseeing and supporting the team of technicians whilst working directly with the Managing Director. You will also liaise with Clients and play a pivotal role in business development as the company continues to grow.
- Oversee and support the service and construction team
- Facilitate business development opportunities
- Communicate with clients and all stakeholders
- Provide technical support for the team
- Negotiate and manage future contracts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trades background
- Strong written and verbal communication is advantageous
- Previous experience in business development is advantageous
- Experience in commercial and residential projects
This family orientated company boasts a great team culture, as well as a high retention of staff. Staff are rewarded with support and opportunities for career progression. They boast a collaborative, experienced, and growing team of technicians and experts.
- Earn your next promotion through personal development
- Expand your skill set and get off the tools
- Family oriented and friendly office environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's