Remedial Engineer - Contract
|Job Title:||Remedial Engineer - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 15:39|
This Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy is based in Sydney's Western suburbs. Having a well-established presence in the Civil and Structural market in Sydney, this firm has recently expanded their capabilities in Remedial Engineering and have several projects underway.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experience Remedial Engineer, you'll be responsible for delivering residential homes, multi-storey residential and commercial projects autonomously. Your main duties will involve conducting defect analysis, preparing reports, structural analysis. With a growing team, there's the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Prepare dilapidation reports and conditional reports
- Conduct regular site inspections and analyse defects
- Liaise with architects, clients and other stakeholders
- Assist the team with remedial design in Inducta and RAPT
- Degree qualified in Structural Engineering
- Valid white card
- Remedial Engineering experience is essential
- Working knowledge with Inducta and RAPT software is advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously on site and in the office
The team at this consultancy has a passion for delivering high quality designs, this firm also offers a high-performing and professional environment. In this position, you can be confident that you will have all the resources you need to succeed in this position.
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role
- Well-established system set-up to ensure a seamless transition into the role
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$70,000 to $80,000 + Superannuation
$70,000 + Superannuation
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
$90,000 - $100,000 plus super
Senior Civil Engineer
$100,000 to $120,000 + Superannuation