Senior Project Manager l Residential Construction
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager l Residential Construction|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 16:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a leading Canberra builder, known for the delivery of landmark multi-residential projects valued up to $100m. With many projects in the pipeline, this builder has experienced strong growth in recent years and is looking at continuing to grow their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Project Manager you will report to the Directors. Upon commencement of your employment you initially take responsibility on the delivery of a high rise multi-development site valued at $80m. You will be responsible for the overall delivery of the project in a timely and safe manner. You must ensure that the project is delivered in accordance with the Australian Building Codes.
- Drive the construction program to ensure timely delivery
- Manage budgets
- Ensure projects are delivered at a high quality
- Client Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven track record delivering large scale commercial and/or multi-residential projects
- Previous Project Management experience with a local head contractor
- Must work well in a team focused environment
- Obtain strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of Australian Building Codes
You will join a vibrant and enjoyable working environment that has excellent team collaboration. With a strong focus on employee development, this company takes pride in their high employee retention rates and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression.
- Deliver high profile projects, boost your CV portfolio
- Work alongside leading industry professionals
- Team-focused work environment, with regular social outings
- Play a key role in the construction team
- Competitive remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's