|Job Title:||Finishes Foreman|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 15:22|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for over 25 years, this builder specialises in the delivery of luxury, state of the art residential and mixed-use developments. This Builder has successfully delivered projects between 50 and 200 units across Canberra. Their strong focus on quality and timely delivery of projects, has allowed them to secure a strong project pipeline up until 2020 and beyond.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Finishes Foreman, you will report directly to the Site Manager. You will initially assist in the delivery of a state of the art mixed-use development in Canberra's CBD valued at $40m. You will be heavily involved in managing and guiding the the finishing trades to ensure projects are completed at the highest quality.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Site set out and mark out for finishing trades
- Scheduling and weekly programming
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
- Interpreting and reading plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Foreman on apartments
- Trade or Tertiary qualification is advantageous
- Strong scheduling, programming and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient understanding of finishes and excellent attention to detail
Dynamic, multicultural and energetic team, with a strong focus on quality. Employees boast about the supportive and professional atmosphere, in addition to the desire to provide employees a healthy work/life balance. This company is highly regarded in the community with their annual fundraisers and local sporting sponsorships.
- Strong potential for career progression
- Rotating half-day Saturdays, offering work/life balance
- Work on high end multi-residential projects that will boost your CV portfolio
- Join a supportive and professional working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's