Fitout Foreman / Site Manager - Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Fitout Foreman / Site Manager - Immediate Start|
|Salary:||Fast paced and professional working environment|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 16:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well established Design and Construction Group with projects in Canberra and interstate. Renowned in the industry for their unique and high end projects valued between $200K and $15m. Diverse project portfolio consisting of Commercial Office, Government, Educational and Hospitality projects. Due to their strong Client relationships and ability to deliver on time, at cost and high quality, this company has secured a strong pipeline.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Project Manager, as a Fitout Foreman / Site Manager you will be delivering a commercial fitout valued at $4m. You will be heavily involved in managing and guiding the site team to ensure projects are completed at the highest quality. You will be provided a contract extension or permanent career opportunity subject to your performance.
- Manage site safety & WHS
- Coordinate trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Inductions & tool box talks
- Liaise with Clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Supervisor on commercial fitout/refurb projects
- Trade or Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Strong understanding of WHS and site safety
Employees boast about the positive and professional working culture at the company, and their strong emphasis on training and development. This company prides themselves on a strong attention to detail and site safety. The company plays a key role in the community, sponsoring local schools and sporting teams
- Fast paced and supportive working environment
- Award winning and high portfolio projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Temp to perm opportunity due to the secured project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's