Construction Cadet / Graduate
|Job Title:||Construction Cadet / Graduate|
|Salary:||Fast paced and professional working environment|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 12:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly regarded Building Group with an outstanding reputation in Canberra, delivering landmark projects. With a flat and open management structure, this workplace fosters a collaborative working environment. All employees are treated at the highest regards, resulting in excellent staff retention and stability.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Construction Cadet / Graduate, reporting to the Project Manager, you will be working both on site and in office assisting in all areas of the construction process. This will allow you to gain exposure in all aspects of the process and allow a tailored career progression plan into the preferred path.
- Contracts Administration
- Assisting the Estimating team
- Working alongside and reporting to the Project Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Completing your final semester of a degree in Construction/Building
- Strongly driven and passionate individual with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in a team and liaise with externals
A young, driven and diverse team focused on provided high quality projects. Employees boast about the collaborative and supportive working environment. Management places a strong focus on study/work/life balance, providing a 4-5 day working week. This company is highly renowned for their social initiatives to boost company morale.
- Development and a tailored career progression plan
- Employment stability, with a steady pipeline of projects
- Highly regarded Canberra building group, with an excellent working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click APPLY or contact DANIEL SPASEVSKI on (02) 6223 2811 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's