Contracts Administrator - Residential
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator - Residential|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 17:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join one of Canberra's most reputable multi-residential builders. This builder has recently secured a number of projects and are looking to take on a highly ambitious Contracts Administrator to join their dynamic team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Contracts Administrator, you will be working closely with the Project Manager and Site Manager. You will initially commence employment specialising on a $40m multi-residential project. You will be based in the office with regular site visits throughout the week and also enjoy flexible work hours.
- Prepare scope of works
- Procurement and scheduling
- Manage contracts and variations
- Invoicing and documentation
- Assist in programming and budgeting
- Liaise with contractors, consultants and authorities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local experience in Contracts Administration in the Building and Construction sector
- Experience working on residential projects
- Tertiary qualification in building related course or trade background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This company prides themselves on providing a fun and collaborative work environment. Monday-Friday role and regular social events to ensure you maintain a healthy work/life balance. They are very flexible, and family friendly, understanding everyone's situations are different.
- Fast track your career from a Contracts Administrator to a Junior Project Manager
- Join a young and collaborative working environment
- Enjoy regular social events and early Friday finishes
- Increase your skill set through regular training sessions and mentorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's