|Job Title:||Structures Foreman|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 13:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established Builder renowned in the industry for their high end, high quality multi-density residential apartment projects valued between $5M to $20M. Recently securing a steady pipeline of residential developments, this company is seeking to further grow within the Canberra market, doubling their turnover in the next 12 months. With the steady pipeline of current and upcoming projects, this company is seeking to grow their onsite team in the next 3 months.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structures Foreman, you will report directly to the Site Manager. Initially commencing employment on 60 unit residential development in Canberra. You will be heavily involved in managing and guiding the site team to ensure projects are completed at the highest quality.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
- Interpreting and reading plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Foreman on multi-density residential projects from $10M
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Trade qualification is advantageous
- Strong understanding of post tensioning and structures
- Exposure to demolition and excavation
A supportive and collaborative work environment focused on development and career progression. Strong systems and processes in place within a young, dynamic and multicultural team. This company provides its employees positive and enjoyable workplace, providing a healthy work/life balance.
- Excellent career progression opportunities into Management
- Down to earth and positive working environment
- Healthy work/life balance: Monday to Friday
HOW TO APPLY.
Click APPLY or contact DANIEL SPASEVSKI on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's