Project Manager - Fitout - Immediate Start!
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Fitout - Immediate Start!|
|Salary:||Strong project pipeline!|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established and reputable construction company, operating for over 40 years. They have recently won a number of projects due to their strong track record of delivering quality, state of the art projects. This company focuses on the delivery of small to medium scale commercial fit out and refurbishments valued to up to $10m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be employed to deliver several fitout projects across Canberra ranging between $200K and $5m. As a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing all elements of the construction process, whilst ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within the Client's allocated budget.
- WHS management
- Cost control
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Project Manager on small - medium fitout and refurbishment projects
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of stability wit previous employers
A dynamic and supportive environment, focused on team work and collaboration. The company values the importance of family, promoting healthy work/life balance to its staff. Employees boast about the enthusiastic, vibrant and positive atmosphere
- Collaborative and energetic company culture
- Flourish with a growing company
- Diverse and challenging projects to enhance your cv
- Strong project pipeline allowing for excellent employment stability
- Flexible working hours
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's