Carpenter / Leading Hand - Facade Installation
|Job Title:||Carpenter / Leading Hand - Facade Installation|
|Salary:||Fast paced and professional working environment|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 17:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A boutique and leading Construction Group based in Canberra. Placing a strong focus on quality and timely delivery, this company has grown into a preferred supplier in the industry. This company specialises in the delivery of commercial, retail, educational and childcare projects valued from $200K to $10m. With an impressive portfolio of completed projects and a focus on maintaining strong Client relationships, this firm has secured a healthy pipeline of projects for the coming 3 years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Carpenter / Leading Hand, you will report to the Site Manager. You will be provided the training to manage and oversee the delivery of commercial scale projects across Canberra. You will be provided the ability to run smaller scale projects autonomously and the ability to progress into further management within 12 months. You will be required to work a Monday to Friday with the occasional half-day Saturday, as required
- Installing aluminium frames for windows and doors
- Applying silicon around glass and frames
- Installing and levelling sub heads and sub seals
- Adjusting claddings and flashings
- High end finishing and installation
- Reading and working from plan
- Assist Site Manager with safety and coordinating trades
- Order materials
- Diary logging
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Lead carpentry experience on commercial scale projects from $200K
- Cert III in Carpentry
- First Aid Cert is advantageous
- Strong understanding of both 1st and 2nd fix carpentry
- Understanding of WHS and site safety
- Ability to work autonomously and follow direction
Employees boast about the interactive and very supportive team environment. With a strong focus on career development, this company invests in their employees by providing continual training and development. This company is founded on excellence, thus prides themselves on their excellent detail and customer satisfaction.
- High-end projects that will boost your CV portfolio
- Join a team of leading and respected industry professionals
- Supportive and team-focused work environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's