Graduate / Junior Contracts Administrator
|Job Title:||Graduate / Junior Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||Strong project pipeline!|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 14:56|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established construction company that has gained their exposure in the Commercial, Government and Industrial sectors in the ACT and NSW. This company has worked on delivering a wide range of commercial construction and fitouts in the Government, Education and Hospitality sectors. They have proven to be leaders in their industry with their repeat Clientele and strong project pipeline.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Graduate / Junior Contracts Administrator, you will work closely with the Project Managers, to tender for and assist in the delivery of commercial new build and fitout projects. You will rotate between jobs, exposing you to both new build and fitout contracts to fast track your project experience.
- Calculate cost of materials
- Bill of Quantities
- Liaise with Clients, Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Prepare tender submissions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Completed a tertiary qualification in a building related discipline
- 12 months experience in a similar role
- Must be available for full time work - Monday - Friday
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to business develop and maintain a strong client base
A young and friendly work environment that focus on growth and development within the company. This company puts a strong emphasis on a healthy work-life balance by focusing on the quality of work rather than the hours worked. Employees boast about the positive energy and collaborative atmosphere within the workplace.
- Excellent career progression opportunities into a Senior position
- Excellent work-life balance - 5 day working week
- Diverse range of projects to boost your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$90,000 to $110,000
$100,000 - $120,000
Senior Building Regulations Consultant x 2
$100,000 - $140,000 + super
Intermediate or Senior Access Consultant x 2
$90,000 - $140,000 + super
Project Manager - Fitout & Refurb
$140,000 to $155,000