Foreman - Construction
|Job Title:||Foreman - Construction|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 14:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A reputable and local building company operating for over 20 years. Projects span across commercial construction, to medium density residential construction. This company has recently secured a steady pipeline of projects for the new year and are seeking to expand their construction team to assist with this rapid growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Foreman, you will report to the Site Manager. You will initially commence employment on the delivery of a luxury housing estate consisting of 30+ apartments, basement level car park and commercial spaces on the ground floor. Your responsibilities will include leading the site team to ensure that the project is successfully delivered on time, with a strong focus on safety.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction program
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
- Interpreting and reading plans
- Program and schedule works
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Foreman on apartments/townhouses or similar
- Trade qualification is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project experience on petrol stations or car showrooms is preferable but not essential
This company was founded on the values of equal opportunity and team work. Employees boast about the supportive and collaborative team environment. Management heavily invests in the growth and development of its existing employees through regular training to allow for career progression. This company understands the importance of family life and encourages a healthy work/life balance as a way to maintain employee satisfaction.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Down to earth and positive working environment
- Healthy work/life balance: Monday to Friday, one Saturday per month
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's