Junior Project Manager - High-Rise Apartments
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager - High-Rise Apartments|
|Salary:||Strong project pipeline!|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 14:46|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An established and continually growing, boutique builder, established for over 10 years. This builder focuses on the construction of multi-density, high-rise residential apartment developments valued between $10m and $50m. They have delivered multiple projects across Canberra, leading to their strong reputation. This builder is regarded for their high quality work, and excellent staff retention.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will assist with the delivery of two residential developments based in Canberra's inner city suburbs. As a Junior Project Manager, you will be based from the head office, collaborating with the Site Manager and liaising with various Consultants. You will be provided excellent training by Seniors, to allow for continual growth and progression.
- Prepare scope of works
- Invoicing and progress payments
- Liaise with Consultants and subcontractors
- Manage variations and RFI's
- Read and interpret plans
- Contractor and supplier negotiation
- Cost reporting
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary Qualification in a building related discipline
- Previous Contracts Administration experience on residential apartments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Thorough understanding of building codes and Australian standards
Young, driven and ambitious team, focused on high-quality and providing a high standard service. Management is described as professional, inspiring and down to earth, providing employees continual growth opportunities. Employees boast about the positive and collaborative environment, allowing for clear lines of communication.
- Professional and down to earth management team
- Training and development from industry experts
- High-quality projects to boost your CV portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's