Leading Hand - Residential
|Job Title:||Leading Hand - Residential|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 14:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading Builder/Developer with over 15 years experience. This company is a specialist in the construction of residential developments, from boutique townhouses to high-rise units across Canberra. With a strong portfolio of projects, this company has left a lasting impression in the market due to their timely delivery of unique, quality projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Leading Hand, you will report directly to the Site Manager. Initially commencing employment on a luxury residential apartment development of 40 units. You will be commence from ground works, working Monday to Saturday. You will be provided excellent training and development by leading industry leaders.
- Manage site safety, WHS
- Coordinate trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Site set out and mark out
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
- Interpreting and reading plans
- Liaise with various Consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Carpenter/Leading Hand on apartments
- Trade or Tertiary qualification in a Building discipline is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret detailed site plans
- Strong ability to build relationships and liaise with externals
A young, driven and diverse team focused on providing high quality projects. Employees boast about the collaborative and supportive working environment, where employees enjoy regular gatherings on a Friday. Management places a strong focus on work/life balance, implementing rotating Saturday's to prevent burnout.
- Excellent career progression opportunities into Site Management
- Work/life balance - Rotating Saturday's
- High-end residential projects to boost your CV portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's