Site Manager - $50m Project
|Job Title:||Site Manager - $50m Project|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 14:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An established construction company, operating for over 20 years. This company has generated excellent relationships due to their strong focus on quality and Client satisfaction. Renowned for the delivery of medium and large scale residential and commercial projects valued between $10m and $100m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to recent growth and project pipeline, this company is seeking a Site Manager to assist in the delivery of a $50m residential project. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will oversee the contractor's operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is executed safely, on time and within the Client's budget.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Implement the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct inductions and tool box talks
- Read and interpret detailed site plans
- Scheduling of works and deliveries
- Site set out and mark out
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a Site Manager on similar scale projects
- Carpentry trade qualified preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Thorough understanding of WHS and site safety
A highly enthusiastic and energetic team that thrives on challenging tasks. Senior management takes a hands on approach to the development of their staff and heavily invest in regular training seminars to provide career progression opportunities. Understanding the importance of family and external commitments, management implements strong processes to ensure a healthy work/life balance is provided.
- Collaborative and energetic company culture
- Flat management structure allowing for open lines of communication
- Diverse range of projects enhance your CV
- Strong project pipeline allowing for excellent employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's