|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||Fast paced and professional working environment|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 14:27|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join one of Australia's largest privately owned tier 2 construction and management companies. The Company operates within the residential section, and have recently secured a number of projects and are looking to take on a highly ambitious Contracts Administrator to join their dynamic team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Contracts Administrator, you will be working closely with the Project Manager and Site Manager. You will commence employment on 50 apartments in Canberra. You will be based in the office with regular site visits throughout the week and also enjoy flexible work hours.
- Prepare scope of works
- Procurement and scheduling
- Manage contracts and variations
- Invoicing and documentation
- Assist in programming and budgeting
- Liaise with contractors, consultants and authorities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local experience in Contracts Administration in the Building and Construction sector
- Experience working on residential projects
- Tertiary qualification in building related course or trade background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This company prides themselves on providing a fun and collaborative work environment. Monday-Friday role and regular social events to ensure you maintain a healthy work/life balance. They are very flexible, and family friendly, understanding everyone's situations are different.
- Fast track your career from a Contracts Administrator to a Junior Project Manager
- Join a young and collaborative working environment
- Increase your skill set through regular training sessions and mentorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Emily Bachoura on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's