Site Engineer - Multi-residential Construction
|Job Title:||Site Engineer - Multi-residential Construction|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Spasevski|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 15:11|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of Canberra's most highly regarded and leading builders. Specialists in the delivery of large scale commercial construction with repeat clientele. Due to recently winning a number of exciting projects, they are seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join their dynamic team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As Site Engineer, you will work collaboratively with the site team to deliver a landmark facility valued at over $100m. You will liaise with the design team to ensure that the project is delivered to a high standard and with a strong focus on WHS legislation.
- Manage the design
- Service coordination
- Cost control
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline is preferable
- Proven record of monitoring, managing and complying with WHS and Quality Assurance processes
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This energetic team pride themselves on their positive and uplifting team environment which makes it a real pleasure going to work everyday. Within this diverse team you will feel motivated to further your technical knowledge and experience to ensure you complete tasks to the highest of standards.
- Enjoy regular social events to encourage an enjoyable workplace
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Strong project pipeline for a promising career
- Structured training opportunities to accelerate your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 6223 2811 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's