|Job Title:||Site Engineer/Estimator|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 13:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An immediate opportunity has opened up with a highly recognised and reputable contractor in Sydney's north west. This company specialises in high profile civil projects with the private and public sectors. You will have the opportunity to join as a Civil Engineer, assisting with the bidding and delivery of projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Engineer/Estimator, you will be reporting to the Senior Estimator and Project Manager. You will receive the opportunity to work on multiple projects with the chance to be hands on and run the project like it's your own. The successful individual will have an excellent attitude along with outstanding work ethic. When not on site, you will be in the office assisting the Senior Estimator in tendering for future projects. Training will be provided.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Project tendering
- Progress and variation claims
- Cost control
- Subcontractor management
- Quality assurance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Experience with either subdivisions, earthworks or streetscape projects
- Worked on projects of a similar scale
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving ability
This is a company that focuses strongly on career development and progression. As a young company, they believe in bringing people up through the ranks and assist them in growing their career. They improve their team bond through monthly team outings and other events.
- On-site parking available
- Focuses highly on career development and progression
- Full exposure on projects- fast track your development
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's