|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 13:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting an excellent reputation, this Civil Contractor is an award winning company with an outstanding and supportive work culture. Known for their ability to deliver complex earthworks and roadwork projects, they are now seeking an ambitious Site Engineer to assist them in delivering projects throughout Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Engineer, you will be either reporting to the Project Engineer or Project Manager and will be based on site. You will get the opportunity to work on multiple projects with different scopes of work.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Cost forecasting
- QA and ITPs
- OHS inspections
- Subcontractor management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience with earthworks or streetscape will be highly advantageous
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders effectively
- Worked and delivered projects on a similar scale
This company focuses highly on career development and progression. Most of their current Project Managers joined the company as Junior Engineers and have progressed successfully through the years. Fostering a strong family like culture, each employee of the business are collaborative in every way to ensure that the project is delivered before the deadline.
- Deliver iconic projects that will boost your project portfolio
- Focuses highly on career development and progression
- Full exposure on projects- fast track your development
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's