Estimator - Water & Sewer Projects
|Job Title:||Estimator - Water & Sewer Projects|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 11:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Operating for over 10 years in the industry, this fast growing Civil Contractor based in South West Sydney is known for its ability to deliver challenging projects both in the public and private sectors. Being a Sydney Water accredited contractor, they specialise in delivering water and sewer projects up to $2m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My client is seeking an experienced Estimator to assist in the tendering of earthworks and water/sewer projects throughout Sydney. Your duties will include but not limited to first principle estimating, assessing tender options and provide recommendations.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Identifying cost risks and opportunities with various tender submissions.
- Assist in preparing expressions of interest and budget estimates
- Post tender negotiations
- Assist with construction programming
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant qualifications
- Previous experience with Sydney Water
- A strong background in estimating for civil and water infrastructure projects
- Outstanding communication abilities both verbal and written
This company's places their employees at the top of their priority list as they understand that they are the company's most valuable assets. They understand their success stems from their collaborative environment and their strong focus on each employee's career development. The Directors of the business are at arms reach ensuring no milestone and achievement will go unnoticed.
- Opportunity to be a core member of this exciting team
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Lucrative salary package with frequent reviews
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this Job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 92314999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's