Site Engineer - Subdivision
|Job Title:||Site Engineer - Subdivision|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 11:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An immediate opportunity has arisen with a highly recognised and reputable firm in Sydney's western suburbs. This company specialises in civil earthworks and subdivision projects valued to $10m. Working with high end Developers, they have continued to win repeat business whilst securing new Clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Site Engineer, you will be reporting to the Project Engineer and will be based out of their Sydney office. You will get the opportunity to work on multiple projects with the chance to be hands on and run the project like it's your own. The successful individual will have an excellent attitude along with outstanding work ethic.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Assist in project tendering
- Cost forecasting
- QA and ITPs
- OHS inspections
- Subcontractor management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience with earthworks, subdivision and pavement projects
- Worked on projects of a similar scale
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
This company focuses highly on career development and progression. Most of their current Project Managers joined the company as Junior Engineers and have progressed successfully through the years. Fostering a strong family like culture, each employee of the business are collaborative in every way to ensure that the project is delivered before the deadline.
- On-site parking available
- Focuses highly on career development and progression
- Full exposure on projects- fast track your development
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's