|Job Title:||Graduate Engineer|
|Salary:||$50,000 - $60,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Civil Contractor based in Western Sydney, specialises in streetscape and stormwater projects throughout Sydney. They have created this position in line with their growth plans for the 2019/2020 financial year. You will get the opportunity to work and learn from experienced Project Managers. Along with an excellent work culture, there is continuous growth and development allowing you to eventually run your own projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working as a Graduate Engineer, you will be required to assist in the tender and delivery of all civil works in the business. You will also be overlooking and managing the contractual side of the projects. This position will be a site and office based position reporting to the Construction Manager.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Measuring the cost of labour and materials
- Data entry
- Client/Subcontractor management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience with stormwater or earthwork projects
- Previous work experience for a Civil Contractor
- The ability to interpret plans
The successful candidate will be joining a well established firm based in Sydney, opportunity for project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a lucrative salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance and the opportunity to promote through the ranks within the company.
- Quarterly team functions to celebrate success of the business
- Tailored career path - Great progression opportunities
- One on one training from Senior Management
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's