Project Manager - Roadworks
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Roadworks|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $200,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded company has created a new permanent position within the business to assist in the delivery of this RMS road upgrade. They are well known for their ability to deliver highly complex projects with well respected Clients. With multiple tenders already submitted, the successful candidate will be provided with excellent job stability and longevity.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the successful candidate will be managing a high profile RMS roadwork project. You will be responsible for the overall planning and delivery for each project with a strong focus on safety and client relationship management.
- Plan, organise and direct road, utility and earthwork projects valued up to $30m
- Managing the safety, quality requirements and human resources of the project
- Programming and scheduling of work
- Ensure the project is successfully completed within budget and on time
- Provide strong leadership and training to on site staff
- Produce monthly revenue and costs forecasting report
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
The successful candidate must have:
- A Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- Completed multiple end to end projects
- Worked on projects of a similar scale
- Experience with RMS Roadworks from a management position
In addition, Senior Project Engineers with a strong RMS roadwork background that are looking for a move up in their career are also encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be joining an industry leading firm with a strong market presence, ensuring project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance, ensuring staff longevity and the opportunity to further progress within the company.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to manage a landmark project
- Excellent project pipeline to ensure employment longevity
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer - RMS Roadworks
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super
Foreman - RMS Roadworks
$130,000 - $150,000 + Super
$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation
Project Manager - Landscape
$100,000 - $120,000 + Super
Project Manager Civil
$60 - $65 per hour + Superannuation