Leading Hand - Streetscape
|Job Title:||Leading Hand - Streetscape|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 13:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a well established and expanding Civil Contractor based in Sydney. Their project portfolio includes the construction of civil projects ranging in sizes up to $10m.
They are currently seeking an experienced Leading Hand to assist in the organising and successful completion of multiple civil projects which are based in the Sydney region. This position will report directly to the Project Manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This company is seeking a hands on Leading Hand to manage the on-site construction of projects up to the value of $10m dollars. Reporting directly to the Foreman, this role will be responsible for assisting in the prompt delivery of the projects.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Manage and assist in coordinating the delivery of a number of civil infrastructure projects
- On site management and direction of sub contractors
- Accountability for schedule, profitability and OH&S
- Conduct toolbox meetings
- Site induction
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
To be successful for this role, the applicant will ideally possess:
- A trade/Leading Hand/Machine Operator construction background
- Previous project delivery experience of streetscape or concreting projects (footpaths, retaining walls, kerb and gutter, stormwater drainage etc)
- The ability to read and interpret plans well
- The ability to drive sub-contractor productivity
This company will provide strong progression opportunities to the right candidate by providing them a tailored career path. Not only gaining exposure to a diversified range of projects, the successful candidate will also be offered an attractive remuneration package with a good work life balance.
- Strong project pipeline - Employment stability
- Highly competitive salary package
- Great work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this Job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 92314999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$75,000 to $90,000 + Super
Site Manager - Commercial Landscape
$80,000 - $90,000 + Super
$60 - $70 per hour + Superannuation
Foreman - Concreting
$40 - $50 per hour + Super
Client-Side Project Manager
$150,000 - $160,000 + Superannuation