Estimator - Civil
|Job title:||Estimator - Civil|
|Salary||$110,000 - $125,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well respected Civil Contractor has grown their presence rapidly throughout Sydney over the past two years. They are known for their high quality delivery of projects valued up to $10m specialising in bulk earthworks, subdivisions and roadwork projects. This position will see the successful candidate progress in to a Senior Estimator role in the future.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Senior Estimator and Construction Manager, you will be required to develop tenders through first principle estimating for civil projects valued up to $10m. This is a permanent position providing outstanding career growth potential.
- First Principle Estimating
- Quote preparation
- Tender submissions
- Attending tender meetings
- Assist the growth of the Estimating division
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- First principle tendering experience
- Experience in estimating for earthworks, stormwater or subdivision projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This company places career development and progression as their main focus for their employees. Working in a tight knit group, your hard work will not go unnoticed and you will be rewarded accordingly. The successful candidate will also be offered an attractive salary package that will be reviewed every year by Senior Management to ensure employment longevity.
- Generous salary package
- Strong focus on Work life balance - Employment longevity
- Be part of a growing team
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com