Foreman - Concreting
|Job Title:||Foreman - Concreting|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 11:43|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is an expanding Civil Contractor that has undergone significant growth in the past 2 years focusing on structural and civil projects valued between $1m-$2m. As a preferred contractor for most of their clients, they currently have multiple projects based throughout Sydney metro and is looking for an experienced Foreman with a strong concreting background to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will be running projects throughout Sydney with values ranging up to $5m as a Foreman. Duties will include managing subcontractors, handling the QA and OHS on site but most importantly ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. You must be able to drive the project forward and have the ability to manage multiple small projects at one time if needed.
- Interpreting site plans
- Leading a team of 3-5 people to deliver multiple projects throughout Sydney metro
- Being hands on and lead by example
- Ensuring site is safe at all times
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Delivered multiple end to end projects previously
- A strong rail background
- Strong abilities in driving the team to ensure the on-time delivery of projects
- A valid RIW/RISI card
- Previous experience as a Foreman delivering projects of a similar nature
Being a growing firm, the successful candidate will be working within a tight knit team made up of experienced individuals. This company places a high emphasis on career development and as the company expands, employees will be given the opportunity to move in to project management.
- Great project pipeline ensuring job stability
- Opportunity to move in to project management
- Enjoyable and flexible working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's