Project Manager - Landscape
|Job title:||Project Manager - Landscape|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$100,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a highly regarded Civil/Landscape company based in that has delivered multiple landmark projects valued over $5m. Having a range of projects secured already and significant growth plans in place, this company is looking to employ an experienced Project Manager on a permanent basis to assist in the delivery of multiple iconic commercial landscape projects throughout Sydney metro.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Construction Manager and General Manager, this role will be responsible for managing and delivering multiple projects throughout Sydney. You will be managing between 2-3 projects at one time with each project's Supervisor reporting to you on a daily basis.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Client management
- OHS and QA
- Programming and scheduling of works
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Relevant landscape tertiary qualifications
- An extensive history in delivering projects of a similar nature
- A display of strong leadership traits. Will consider someone who is looking for a step up from a Foreman position.
- A hands-on approach management style
Providing an enjoyable company culture, this company provides ongoing training and development for their employees so they can further progress in their role. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package along with a good work life balance.
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Great career progression opportunities
- Highly lucrative salary package on offer
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02)9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org