Lead Data Architect - Newcastle
|Job Title:||Lead Data Architect - Newcastle|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 15:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is going through a massive change in structure and direction. They are investing significantly into their people and the transformation of the business as whole. They are looking for a Lead Data Architect to lead a large influential IT division.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The Lead Data Architect role will be reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer. This role will best suit someone who has a highly analytical mindset with experience in leading a large IT team within a highly dynamic and agile environment. You will focus on and enjoy growing and coaching your team through the change management cycle as the organisation looks to create a sizable move towards greater technological capability.
- Lead and mentor teams that consist of Data Analysts and Data Architects.
- Identify and engage in problem solving with current data.
- Create and manage policies and procedures.
- Manage and utilise the full capabilities of your teams.
- Provide additional skills and training to increase team performance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Information Management is ideal.
- Solid foundation in data analysis and SDLC.
- Ability and confidence to interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills demonstrated through past roles.
- Full understanding of working in Agile environments.
- SCRUM and ITIL certifications are very desirable.
This company is best described as being very team orientated. They are always encouraged to collaborate in their work within their teams, this is due to strong belief of team work making the dream work, or in other words, the belief that working in the right team will always lead to the best results. They are friendly and enjoy incredible work-life balance seen throughout their people and culture benefits in tight knit teams.
- Flexible working hours and arrangements.
- Work and manage new and innovative technology.
- Enjoy various team and company functions.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.