|Job Title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $75,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national design studio focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients specialising in Hospitality and Education projects. While delivering some amazing work, they also maintain a fantastic culture of mutual respect and progression.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a particularly hands-on Graduate Architect role, working closely from early concept to delivery, inclusive of frequent site visits and Client interactions. You will work across multiple projects and have the opportunity to touch on all stages of Architecture and quickly progress into an Architect role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Design and documentation using Revit
- A strong involvement with projects and construction
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Confident skills with project design and documentation
- You must be Revit proficient, with good in-studio experience
- Ideally you have carried projects through a complete life cycle
- Hospitality and Education project experience would be ideal
- A valid Driver's Licence and an interest in ARBV Registration
This companies values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for design, career progression, mutual respect, and fun! Each employee is valued and free to express their design, opinion and personality.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's