|Job Title:||Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 14:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boutique design studio focusing on a holistic service covering Architecture and Interiors of exciting projects in the Education and Hospitality sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
A long-term position working alongside the Senior Interior Deisgner with a high level of project, Client, and consultant involvement. Career progression will be fast-tracked in line with your improving skill-set.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation and project coordination
- Seeing projects through from early stages to completion
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A mid-level or Senior with a tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Very strong in-studio Revit documentation experience (essential)
- Education and/or Hospitality project experience
- A desire to grow in the studio long term
The team at this studio are extremely passionate about their work and enjoy the day to day. The studio is huge on work life balance and allowing flexibility for their employees. Being a smaller team, you will build genuine and strong relationships and have faster progression!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's