Project Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Project Manager - HVAC|
|Salary:||$105,000 - 125,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 13:43|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity exists with an industry leading Engineering Contractor who has recently secured a strong pipeline of work within the residential and commercial sector. They are historically known for delivering medium to large scale developments in an innovative and professional manner, leading to their strong reputation in the Australian and Sydney market.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will immediately involve the HVAC Project Manager in guiding and leading a team on current and new developments. You will be will primarily involved in the delivery of various HVAC installations and its coordination along with the other disciplines. Regular liaison with clients, builders and site based staff is essential to ensure that the project goes as programmed.
- Overall project, time, cost and quality management of HVAC installations
- Client Management and regular liaison with stakeholders
- Plan, budget and manage project deadlines
- Guiding Contract Administrators, Project Coordinators and Engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree or trade qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience in successfully delivering HVAC projects
- Project experience in the commercial sector is advantageous
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong understanding of Australian building standards and codes
The management of this Engineering Contractor prides itself on its professionalism, ensuring that you will be joining a very respectful team based working environment. Each staff member within the team is technically very advanced ensuring that you will always have a strong team supporting you, allowing you to succeed in this role.
- Expand your project portfolio and become more employable
- Strong pipeline of projects ensuring this is a long-term and stable permanent position
- Excellent remuneration package
- Work life balance - 5 days per week
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer - Water and Sewer
$80,000 - $100,000 + Super
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
Fire Safety Manager
$140,000 - $155,000 + Superannuation
Shopping Centre Manager
$100,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
Geotechnical Lab Manager